This position manages the entire sales cycle from prospecting/identifying and qualifying leads, conducting system demos to closing sales. Responsible for meeting daily activity quotas, exceeding sales targets and maintaining CRM data.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Cultivates and Maintains a thorough knowledge of products and services to better qualify leads and present system demonstrations.
2. Fills lead pipeline by engaging existing ITBoost leads and identifying new prospects. Qualifies prospective customers by conducting research and cold-calling.
3. Manages sales team
4. Meets or exceeds call quota, monthly sales, and other goals.
5. Follows a consultative, solution-based selling method for customers through use case analysis and system demonstrations.
6. Develops marketing webinars in order to encourage prospects to learn about the company’s product.
7. Follows up with customers to close the sale; updates and maintains customer information and sales progress in the CRM.
8. Documents sales outcomes to add to our understanding as to why customers choose or decline our service offerings.
9. Assists with customer onboarding and basic customer support inquiries.
10. Identifies new business practices that could be introduced or suggest modifications to existing practices that could increase sales, shorten the sales cycle, or otherwise improve operations.
11. Drives a customer centric culture by engaging in respectful, consistent communication with our customers while striving to promote outstanding customer service and persuade customers to retain and expand our services.
12. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Must be able to work in US time zones.
Work is conducted in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. The ability to manage stress, build professional and collaborative relationships, and reason through complex business situations is essential.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing, or sales.
· Software Sales experience in technology a must. Software as sales experience (SAAS) preferred
· Demonstrated ability to determine customer needs and offer new solutions and additional products and services.
· Great customer service skills, excellent English oral and written communication skills.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, and familiarity with Zoho or other CRM tools.
TheHelpDesk, LLC strives to be the company to lead in expertise, service, and setting standards for technology efficiencies. People at are the un-IT professionals. It starts with our screening practices. Every specialist TheHelpDesk.com employs is vetted as much for personality, likeability and pr ...Read More