TheHelpDesk Lahore is looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
· Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
· Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
· Implementation of security and data protection
· Design & Integration of data storage solutions i.e. MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Solr
Must have experience with the following:
· Knowledge of Node.js and available frameworks (Express, Koa.JS, MeanJS).
· Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
· Good understanding of server-side templating languages, Jade, EJS.
· Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors Stylus, Less.
· Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as Angular, HTML5, and CSS3
· Understanding accessibility and security compliance
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Must know deployment workflows and workarounds of common problem
TheHelpDesk, LLC strives to be the company to lead in expertise, service, and setting standards for technology efficiencies. People at are the un-IT professionals. It starts with our screening practices. Every specialist TheHelpDesk.com employs is vetted as much for personality, likeability and pr ...Read More