We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices, including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Qualifications and Experience for IOS Developer
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Sciences or any related field.
- Understanding of Solid principles, data structure & algorithms, OOP.
- At least 2+ years of experience in iOS app development.
- Solid understanding of the iOS SDK, Cocoa Touch and native programming languages (Objective-C, SWIFT).
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with the implementation of REST API’s
- Experience in Design Patterns i.e. MVC, MVVM, MVVM-C etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with third-party libraries & API’s e.g. Google Maps, Firebase etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.