Our managers are responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Showroom, including sales, customer service, and maintenance. The main responsibility for our Assistant Store Manager is to work with, mentor and train a team of commissioned sales associates to increase the quality of the customer experience and sales profitability, thereby helping the sales associates to increase their income. The right candidate will ensure customers are provided the best service, and are pleased with purchases and deliveries.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Training and developing a high performing sales team, including implementing individual and team goals in order to maximize potential.
- Coaching each sales consultant to establish realistic sales goals for each month and developing an action plan, while offering them advice, support, and motivation to help them meet their sales objectives.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, inviting and well-presented showroom.
- Whenever possible, participating in the sales process in order to enhance the customer shopping experience, as well as utilizing the experience to educate your associate.
- Assist in maintaining a positive morale among staff.