Do you love interior design? Do you have an eye for color and fashion?
Would you like to help customers see their dream rooms become a reality?
If you are a positive and motivated professional with a passion for design, possess exceptional selling skills, and a love for building customer relationships, then THEMES has the opportunity for you!
As a Design Consultant, you:
- Are responsible for building meaningful and long-term customer relationships.
- Have comprehensive knowledge ranging from furniture construction to design trends.
- Use “relationship selling” techniques through interior design consultations and makeovers to maximize selling opportunities.
- Take joy in the design process!
· Passion for design
· Highly driven to meet or exceed sales goals
· Discern and coordinate colours and textures
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Friendly outgoing personality
· Positive outlook
· Self-motivated to clientele
· Computer proficiency
· Desire to learn
· Proven track record of success in sales
· Polished image
· Career-minded professionalism
· Ability to listen and translate customer wants into design choices
· Willingness to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
· Desire to work in a commissioned sales environment.
· Dedicated to being a supportive team member.
· Capable of thriving in a varied paced retail environment.
· Ability to visit to customers’ residences and businesses for makeovers.
· Creating, presenting, and selling product and design solutions.
· Engaging customers to determine their needs according to taste, lifestyle, and investment range.