Must have the ability to meet goals, work in a fast-paced environment and lead the store's sales team. As a Showroom Manager you will be responsible for store profitability, direct activities related to merchandise flow, store maintenance and sales support functions. This individual will also be responsible for the training and development of a team of commissioned sales associates ensuring store profitability and the improvement of the customer experience.
· Train, schedule shifts, and supervise sales associates.
· Coordinate the operation of the showroom by establishing goals for their sales associates.
· Set objectives, plan, organize, and direct sales associates to meet objectives and maximize their potential.
· Consult with each sales associate to establish realistic sales goals for the month and action plan. Offer them coaching, advise, support, and motivate when needed in order to help them meet their sales objectives.
· Monitor each sales consultant daily performance and compare it with that week's objective.
· Maximize merchandising efforts by using effective displays controlling signage, sales floor or store arrangement to ensure that they are attractive and welcoming.
· Responsible for overseeing all aspects of associate performance, sales, operations and financial performance. Establish and implement individual and team goals.
· Effectively communicate with all partnering departments and management.
· Coordinate placement of merchandise on the showroom floor with store management.
· Create a work environment where associates work with the understanding that their own success is largely dependent on the success of the team.
· Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.