ThinkTech is looking for a Business Development Executive to be responsible for marketing, generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage. However, willingness to work with a startup is required.
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Generating leads.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
• Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Understanding and promoting company programs.
• Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Maintaining client records.
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
• Creating and maintaining sales pipeline
• Any other job assigned by the management
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
• Experience of sales in Software & Services industry.
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Power Point, Project, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Documentation, Reports & Power Point presentations is required.