We is looking for a Flutter App Developer to join our growing front-end team.
As a Flutter Developer, you will help develop the next generation of our apps.
This is a remote job and you will be working from home with flexible working hours
• Develop new components and features for our front-end app(s).
• Write, audit, and improve our test coverage.
• Profile and improve front-end performance.
• 3+ years of experience in developing
• Good understanding of application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Good knowledge of NoSQL, Firebase, Geofencing and Google APIs
• Good experience of working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Good familiarity with third-party libraries and APIs
• Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Experience using Git
• Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Experience launching and managing Production mobile apps
• Experience developing integrations with common APIs (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Stripe, Google etc.)