Direct Reporting Line: Director
- To offer full administrative support to the DIRECTOR and manage the office environment of Head Office.
Key Relationships (Internal and External):
- DIRECTOR, CO Head of Departments, Receptionist, CO Administration Team etc.
Executive Assistant to Director
- Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of Director including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Provide executive and administrative support to Director.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to Director’s office including phone calls,
- emails, Whatsapp and walk ins, ensuring correct department distribution.
- Monitor all other department’s communications at Whatsapp and ensure all departments working according to given
- SOPs and point out if any matter needs attention.
- Work closely with HR and Managing staff to ensure that office policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Professionalism and confidentiality
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Calm character, able to priorities and ensure smooth execution of tasks
- Fluency in Urdu/English – spoken and written
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Maintain high levels of professionalism
- Well organized with an understanding of priorities and changing demands
- Have a professional knowledge of all Microsoft Office including MS Word and MS Excel.