The fastest-growing Software Company foster a culture of innovation, authenticity, and collaboration. This focus helps to advance our mission of protecting our way of life in the digital age. Our people make this possible. It’s in our everyday interactions.
As a member of the QA Team, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Recognizes issues (e.g. with requirements, design, implementation, etc.) and works with appropriate resources to address and resolve.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Expected to research and develop tools with the goal of increasing automation development quality and productivity.
- Comprehends and contributes to high level requirements and designs.
- Hands on Selenium testing , Functional (manual) testing and end-to-end testing of services.
- Possess strong leadership skills, innovation and ability to think outside the box.
- Good interpersonal skills for working with diverse teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Linux system usage and administration.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- BS or MS in computer engineering or related technical field.