TimeSolv is a rapidly growing online billing software company. Please visit www.timesolv.com to learn more.
TimeSolv seeks a Human Resources Manager to provide leadership and management of the human resources functions. This position reports to the CEO.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the leadership and management of the human resources functions to maximize the productivity and job satisfaction of the TimeSolv team.
- Posting of jobs for new hires, candidate selection, and interviewing
- Salary and work hours negotiations
- Management of new hire orientation in coordination with the hiring managers
- Maintaining and managing guidelines for the performance of work
- Providing guidance on employee relations issues
Salary and annual reviews
- Facilitate salary and performance reviews of employees
- Manage reward reviews and payments to employees
- Ensuring that every employee has measurable short term and long term goals
- Monitoring and evaluation of goal accomplishment
- Managing and setting rewards for achieving short-term and long-term goal
Employee development and training
- Helping managers create training and growth plans for their direct reports
- Managing online training resources
- Review of hours worked and management of time off
- Ensure that employees and contractors are working per rules
- Review invoices to ensure that the hours worked are accurately reflected on invoices.
- Create training plans for leaders to manage employees effectively
- Ensure that leaders are completing their assigned training plans
- Provide guidance on overcoming cultural challenges
- Helping managers perform resource needs to support the growth of TimeSolv
- Manage payments of health insurance plans
- Manage information on retirement plan
- Minimum 4-year degree in human resource management, or organizational development.
- A minimum of 5+years of experience in human resources.
- Proven experience with successful compensation planning.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and analytical skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff and consultants.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to take initiative, work well under pressure, and work independently.
- Ability to motivate and empower others to reach organizational goals.
- Experience in providing advice and development goals to senior managers.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and the use of the computers and the internet.
- Work from home, quiet room
- Reliable computer and electricity backed with a UPS
- Work hours to overlap with the US working hours
Please submit a resume and cover letter outlining why you should be considered for the position.