TimeSolv is seeking a Marketing Specialist who will assist the Director of Marketing and Sales Manager in updating and creating web pages. Also, helps in managing and running online marketing campaigns. Responsibilities
· Deep knowledge of WordPress and popular associated plug-ins
· Experience using Beaver Builder, WordPress Page Builder
· Understands HTML and CSS
· Working knowledge of LeadPages and how to generate marketing landing pages
· Ability to conduct searches via LinkedIn to find people with specific skill sets (ie. Timeslips consultants) and track down contact information.
· Social media marketing, facebook, twitter
· Experience using Canva
· Email marketing
· Flexible work environment
· Work from home
· Full time
· Salary pegged to USD
TimeSolv was developed by Elite Online Solutions in 1999 and became an independent company in December 2006. It is now solely focused on providing TimeSolv's superior online solutions coupled with outstanding customer service. TimeSolv is a privately held corporation and is profitable and debt free.