If you can tell stories, create characters and have a passion for writing, join us to bring those stories to life.
We are looking for someone with one foot in traditional media, and another in digital media, combining those passions into traditional channels like newsletters, request letters, campaigns etc.
TOGETHER is a pioneering company working for Social Enterprise Development in Pakistan.
- As a member of the Together’s Development team, the Creative Development Executive will report to the Head of Development department and will be responsible for the development of supporting material and external communication.
- Creating and editing a range of material related to Together’s fundraising effort, including, newsletters, articles, appeal letters, talking points, web content, e-communications, presentations, proposals and cases for giving and other special projects that are intended for a broad audience
- Collaboratively working with Departmental Heads to ensure communication material reflects the mission and priorities of the organization and Soliciting input from all departments to create and coordinate a development communications strategy
- Concept development for various campaigns.
- Developing timelines and schedules for timely execution of fundraising collateral in coordination with Development Team.
- Managing external messages; conducting interviews; writing articles and outreach pieces
- Initiating ideas for designing of various concepts and products/campaigns
- Communication and coordination with Design team
- Maintaining administrative work of Development Department.
- Exercising self-discipline and time management.
- Graduate or Post Graduate (M.A. Urdu & English)
- At least three to five years of experience in Development or Direct Marketing and Communications
- Exceptional writing and editing abilities, as evident through the provision of writing samples.
- Creative person with good concepts.
- Detail-oriented and an accurate proofreader.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team, and dependently as well as.
- Proficiency with computer programs and databases.
- Possessing good communication skills (Both Written & Verbal).
- Degree in Journalism, Communications, or Liberal Arts.
- An understanding of the academic environment.
- Experience and thorough knowledge of fund raising programs.