• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
• Proven 3+ years of experience as a Mobile Developer or Software Developer.
• Proven track record of published iOS apps in the app store.
• Understanding of Mobile programming languages such as Swift 4.0, Objective-C, or Cocoa Touch.
• Experience working with iOS frameworks like Core Data, Core Graphics, Core Animation.
• In-depth knowledge of native iOS development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc).
• Familiarity with push notifications and cloud message APIs.
• Ability to evaluate new technology to optimize application development.
• Ability to connect iOS apps to back-end services.
• Strong understanding of UX/UI standards.
• Strong knowledge of Apple’s Design and Interface principles.
• Strong understanding of the iOS mobile app development cycle.
• Understanding of the Agile development process.
• Knowledge of offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Excellent optimization and benchmarking skills.
Incorporated in 2017, TOlindo is a technology and transportation company merging different markets into one platform of instant deliveries. Our TOlindo application's marketplace connects people with restaurants, fresh food, groceries, convenience stores, pharmacies, and other local businesses within ...Read More