Listing Specialist for eCommerce Websites and Marketplaces Required.
Toolmarts Inc is a California based company, providing professional quality industrial tools and accessories to US and Canadian customers since 2001 thru multiple ecommerce portals and market places including eBay and Amazon. The company owns more than 20 registered tool brands in US, having back offices in Karachi and Ningbo, China.
We are looking for an individual at our Karachi office with experience to manage eCommerce website listings including eBay, Amazon and Walmart stores.
Person should have detailed knowledge about latest marketplace procedures to add new items in bulk using spread sheets etc, techniques to increase existing listing's visibility by optimizing descriptions, images and prices etc. to provide better content to our customers.
This is a mid level job requires at least 1 year of hands-on experience managing eCommerce websites, eBay & Amazon store listings.
NECCESSARY TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED TO SELECTED CANDIDATE.
- Manage eBay, Amazon and Walmart Store listings
- Improve current catalog descriptions and titles
- Competitive price analysis and keyword identification
- Keep listings fresh in terms of content, prices and images
- Should be able to gather information from different channels and modify it to create unique content
- MS Office
- Internet savy
- Basic Photoshop
- Self Learner - Must be able to work with minimal guidance
- Should have a habit to take responsibilities seriously
- Detail oriented, dedicated and self-motivated individual with ability to learn and grow