We are seeking an energetic & creative SEO Content Writer/Editor. The selected candidate will edit content for websites and blogs with creativity and quality.
· Should be able to write grammatically correct English and create unique entries for a diverse range of projects
· Will be responsible for editing and writing Keyword Optimized webpage content
· Should have the ability to research and edit content on a wide range of topics
· Must be able to help content team create catchy taglines for Off-page and On-page blogs and websites, descriptions for YouTube Channels, and do edits where required
· Do research for new catchphrases and generate content for blogs
· Must be able to identify clients' needs and gaps in existing content on their websites/blogs
· Must ensure consistency in style, fonts, images and tone while writing/editing content
· Proven work experience as a Content Writer/Editor or in a similar role
· Proficiency in English writing with a perfect sense of sentence structuring
· Graduate with O/A Level background
· Internet savvy, with a good knowledge of MS Word and Excel, etc.
· Excellent English writing and editing skills
· Understanding content needs of the target audience that will mostly be the millennial generation of native English speakers
· Basic knowledge of SEO content writing
· Minimum two-year experience in content writing/editing
· Degree in Law will be a Bonus
NOTE: This is an office-based job, resumes of FREELANCERS will not be entertained.
TopSpot is a USA based internet marketing, web design and development company, with an experience of 7 years. We believe in providing web solutions to our clients ranging from content writing to full fledged web design and development to online promotion solutions, we also help businesses to create ...Read More