Our Culture Get ready to grow – you’ll be challenged to think bolder, move faster, and have an impact. We are looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to join our team.
You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining marketing content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include building marketing campaigns on Facebook, Ad Words, Twitter and other social media channels.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills as well as strong web design skills and knowledge. As a Lead Generation Specialist, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
- Produce high performing Facebook, LinkedIn, Ad Words, and YouTube, Twitter ad campaigns for our product and marketing funnels.
- Lead generation, Conversion rate optimization etc.
- Track and analyze the ongoing testing of all marketing efforts, including ads, funnels, and social media posts
- Optimize campaigns and funnels according to SEO specialist to maximize efficiency and performance of key metrics
- Stay on top of new techniques and changes in the market, which you’ll incorporate and test in our marketing
- Create content that can be used as Lead Magnets
- Coordinate with our writers, graphic designers, and video team to facilitate successful production of assets
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve team members content (Social media posts)
- Lead a team of 2 members
- Keep them motivated for best output
- Analyze and evaluate their performance
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance
- Proven track record of Lead Generation
- Familiarity with creating Lead Magnets
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent writing, communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Understanding of online marketing
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Hands on experience with MS Office
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics