TopSpot is an internet marketing company that helps attorneys in the USA improves their practice online.
We are looking for a person who is able to manage multiple projects at a time.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for
1. Assigning incoming tasks to your team members
2. Ensuring that the tasks have been completed on time by the team; and checked by the QA
3. Updating the client after a task has been completed, and/or keep the client updated on the progress of the task
4. Keeping a proper record of the entire project and tasks involved
Incoming tasks will involve and include most aspects of a typical website and will include tasks described below as well as any other relevant tasks:
1. Getting the following posted on the website
a) Already created content to be added on relevant pages of the website
b) Audio/video content on social channels like YouTube, Facebook etc and on the website
c) Blogs that the team will receive from content writers or the clients
d) Any other content that the client may send in for the website
2. Having the team make a modification to existing elements on the website
a) Menus, footers, images, etc.
b) Addition or deletion of pages and posts on the site.
c) Making sidewise changes where needed and requested by the client.
3. Assisting SEO manager and other managers in getting their recommendations implemented on the website using the team members.
a) Updating SEO elements on the website.
b) A collection of SEO data for all existing clients if and when required.
c) Updating books and other downloadable materials on the website.
4. Reporting and Updating of records by end of day
a) Status of tasks completed, in progress and pending.
b) Update relevant sheets and project management software to indicate task progres
5. Interaction with clients
a) Acknowledging incoming tasks.
b) Updating them when tasks are complete
c) Keeping them update on the progress of the task if it is a multi-day or longer period task.
a) Sending a daily report to the operations manager, reporting on tasks that have been completed and that are due, with expected completion date
1. Good English comprehension so that incoming tasks can be understood and delegated.
2. Good organizational skills, including analytical skills to ensure tasks are properly being tracked, executed and reported on.
3. Ability to work with a team of people who may have different attitudes.
4. Ability to work in a fast work environment
5. In-depth. understanding of how Word press works
6. Must have a good understanding of On-page Optimization
7. Must have an experience of 2 years managing a team of 5 people or above.
TopSpot is a USA based internet marketing, web design and development company, with an experience of 7 years. We believe in providing web solutions to our clients ranging from content writing to full fledged web design and development to online promotion solutions, we also help businesses to create ...Read More