Do you like the challenge of expanding and developing large-scale applications for people to use? Are you a developer that likes to write code and design backend systems?
- Design and build applications for the Web platform
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Understand user requirements and create tasks / sub-tasks for implementation
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience Web application development by Using PHP
- Must have Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks Yii, CodeIgniter and Symfony
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Experience with REST based API Development
- Strong knowledge of PHP design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Good working knowledge of Relational database like MySql etc.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong ability and eagerness to quickly learn new technologies
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Good working knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Experience with source code management techniques using Git and/or SVN.