We are looking for an SEO/SMM expert who will be responsible for developing marketing strategies that generate quality leads for our customers through organic traffic.
· 3+ years of SEO and/or SEM/SMM experience
· Must demonstrate technical knowledge of SEO and SEM/SMM strategies/tactics
· Must demonstrate an ability to write
· Must demonstrate technical knowledge of the Google AdWords platform
· Demonstrate the ability to map out a comprehensive social media marketing plan.
· Demonstrable social media/networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
· Experience of Twitter, Instgram and Facebook Analytics
· Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns
· Strong knowledge of search engine penalty avoidance
· Proven track record of strategic SEO methods and ideas
· Thorough knowledge of SEO best practice for global search engines
· Communication skills (both verbal and written); the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
· Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills
· Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning
· Generating leads from social media
· Driving relevant traffic and leads by performing keyword research, competitive analysis and executing content optimization and link building strategies
· Creating and executing search engine optimization strategies for multiple clients.
· Measuring the results of your strategies with tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
· Define targets/goals and ability to track them
· Stay updated on Google and SEO related updates day-to-day basis
· Report generation, and self-motivated analysis
· Draw business insights from data
· Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
· Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Search Engine Optimization Skills
· Demonstrated ability to outline and execute a long-term SEO strategy
· Ability to research and prioritize organic keywords
· Ability to set up analytics platforms and tracking
· Ability to execute on-page SEO strategies on both fronts- and back-end web development
· Ability to execute local SEO strategies and listing management
· Ability to research, write, publish, and promote blog content
· Ability to evaluate link profiles and identify link opportunities
· Experience in social media marketing is a plus
· Experience with AdWords or SEM/SMM campaigns is a plus
Search Engine Marketing Skills
· Demonstrated ability to launch an SEM campaign on the Google AdWords platform
· Ability to research relevant keywords
· Ability to analyze an ongoing campaign and implement strategies to increase performance
· Ability to review landing pages and provide recommended updates to increase performance
· Ability to write ad copy for text ads and provide creative direction for display ads
· Ability to study for and pass the Google AdWords’ Search Advertising, Mobile Advertising, and Display Advertising exams
· Understanding of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Tag Manager
· Understanding of the WordPress CMS
· Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
Based in the heart of the Asian sub-continent, Topline International is a premier Manufacturer of Sportswear, Boxing, MMA and Exporters to the world at large, we are a local family owned business with truly global aspirations. Our product line transcends the bench-marked listings of most companies i ...Read More