In a Nutshell:
Toprated Private Limited is in search of a Digital Marketing Manager to assist our teams in the planning, management and execution of marketing strategies and for the day-to-day operations of different marketing functions for the assigned brand.
In this role, you will also monitor, administer and manage the website, client relationships, client communication, online communication, lead optimization, brand content, social media and other marketing-related functions for the assigned brand.
Once you are here, you will:
- Plan and execute marketing strategies with the marketing team and improving them with changing marketing trends.
- Manage social media channels of the brand and identifying additional social channels for the brand to interact with its target audience.
- Monitor website analytics and improve the website as per the findings.
- Execute and manage PPC and retargeting campaigns for the brand.
- Work in close coordination with the content team to identify and publish the right content for the brand’s blog, website and social media channels.
- Bring in ideas for website improvements and coordinating with the design and development team to implement the improvements.
- Coordinate with the Organic Marketing team on targets, resource requirements and the overall performance.
- Improve the lead capturing process and optimize it to improve the lead-to-customer conversion rate.
- Hunting and pitching media houses and bloggers who might be interested in featuring the assigned brand.
- Monitor and get feedback from existing customers on service delivery improvements areas and to implement the ‘possible’ customer suggestions.
- Build customer relationship management strategies and executing them to improve customer retention rate by maintaining a positive customer relationship.
- Build partnership strategies with affiliate agencies and individual affiliates to improve the overall demand for the brand.
- Report to the supervisors on task progress and overall personal progress on a monthly basis.
- Experience: At least 1 year of experience in Digital & Conventional Marketing.