Looking for an e-Commerce Manager for an online store dealing in apparel, footwear, and accessories. Individuals must have online sales experience preferably on Shopify & Magento.
Should be able to carry out the following operations smoothly:
- Extensive Knowledge of CMS systems.
- Inventory management.
- Products and Category management.
- Orders fulfillment, tracking, and confirmation.
- Customer handling skills.
- Familiarity with Ship station, Zentail, and other channels will be a plus.
- Google shopping, Facebook ads manager, Paypal knowledge will give an edge.
- Sales record whether online or in-store.
- Boost the number of orders and conversions.
- Generate ROI, Sales, Performance reports as required.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Pro-active approach to accomplish tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Leadership qualities that can bring up the performance of the team and the department.
- Propose and execute strategies to grow the online business.
- Ensures that there are no tech issues on the website.
- Training and development of staff in the e-commerce division with respect to department SOPs.
- Research and keep up to date with market trends.
- Identify new products other than present products which can be offered to existing online customers in order to increase revenue and diversify the current catalog.
- Excellent command of MS Excel.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Starting salary 50,000 - 70,000 Pkr / month based on interview
- Yearly leaves
- Monthly Performance Bonuses
- Yearly Increments
Important: (must read before applying)
- Working hrs are from 7:30 PM to 5:30 AM, Monday through Saturday, 6 days a week (may change with daylight saving).
- Ramadan hrs are from 8:30 PM to 4:30 AM, Monday through Saturday, 6 days a week.
- (sehri meal from the company)
- Individuals must be ready and willing to work long hours on holidays and weekends if required.
- Only Eid holidays are given, no other holidays.