TopSyntax Inc is based in Fremont, California, U.S.A., also known as “ Silicon Valley ”.
We connect exceptional software engineers from around the world to top U.S. and Silicon Valley companies that are hiring for remote software positions. Who becomes a TopSyntax Engineer.
● You have at least 3 years of industry experience as a software engineer. If you have worked as a senior software engineer, tech lead, or architect, you will have even more job opportunities on TopSyntax.
● You have strong data structures and algorithm concepts.
● You can spend 2-3 hours on our programming tests, skill challenges, and video interviews. These tests were designed by our leadership (ex-Engineers from Macys and WalmartLabs).
● You can adjust work hours to overlap at least 4 hours a day with a company in Silicon Valley or New York.
● You are a fluent English communicator, and you will be able to communicate effectively over daily video calls with engineering managers in U.S. Software companies.
● You can function effectively and be valuable to U.S.engineering management without too much hand-holding and micromanagement.
● You don’t need your manager to write detailed JIRAtickets for you.
● You are capable of discussing your manager’s objectives and proposing a working roadmap and specific tasks to the manager for approval.
● You are an extremely proactive communicator, who understands the challenges of remote work and the need to over-communicate to offset those challenges.
● You are good at feature planning and estimation.
You can discuss business priorities with U.S. companies and propose sensible software/business tradeoffs that are in line with their priorities.
TopSyntax Inc is looking for a qualified Angular Developers to join our Development Team.
You will be responsible to maintain and develop web applications for our partners in the US.
You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
Benefits of Becoming a TopSyntax Engineer
● TopSyntax salaries are higher than local software engineer salaries in most countries.
● You don’t need a US visa since you’ll be working remotely.
● You’ll be able to join an exceptional community of engineers.
● TopSyntax only partners with the U.S. Softwarecompanies whose project engagements are full-time and expected to last 6 months or more.
● TopSyntax developer works full time with a singleTopSyntax partner company for 6-9 months on average, compared to most freelancing websites with very short gigs. TopSyntax projects are typically long term, which gives you the opportunity to grow as a software engineer, which is hard with gigs.
● If a TopSyntax developer's work with a partner company completes in a few months, TopSyntax re-matches engineers to other partner companies within 2-3 weeks on average.
● TopSyntax also offers mentorship and guidance regarding technologies most valued by US companies and also resources to help you grow fast as a software engineer. Today this is accessible to engineers working locally for Silicon Valley companies, but we want the same to be available to exceptional software engineers.
● TopSyntax partners with a number of U.S. companies in Silicon Valley, Texas, New York, Washington, and many other states. We help fill a large number of full-time remote roles including full-stack, frontend, backend, mobile, UI/UX, DevOps, AI and Data Engineering and more, and so we can match you with the perfect role for you.
It's a part-time job and you will have to work 4 hours per day.