TopSyntax Inc is looking for an experienced Senior Technical Recruiter to join our growing offshore recruitment team. On this position, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles.
You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
You will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions across the US.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, job portals, social/professional media etc
- Screen candidate's resumes and job applications
- Assess applicant's relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Collaborate with the sales managers on a regular basis.
- Post jobs on the websites and social networks
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze candidate's abilities
- Coordinate technical interviews with IT teams; gather the feedback and follow-up with candidates;
- Extend the job offers; negotiate the conditions
- Verify references
- Prepare the reports on a regular basis
- 1+ HR database and Applicant Tracking System experience
- 2+ year of proven work experience as an IT Recruiter (preferred)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Vendor Management Systems
- Minimum 4 years of proven work experience hiring for technical roles in US
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking system – bonus points if you have used JobDiva
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
What we offer:
- Attractive Salary with commission and incentives.
- Work with highly motivated and dedicated team.
- Professional development opportunities.