We are looking for an enthusiastic, sincere, self-oriented software developer/engineer, with a proven track record of developing web interactive applications and have excellent knowledge of front-end technologies.
Under the guidance and direction of team lead to implement, unit test and maintain/support high performance front-end web application and robust back-end RESTful APIs using AngularJS and ASP.NET WebAPI.
· Minimum 2~3 years of commercial web development experience with ASP.NET Web API 5+, Entity Framework 6, AngularJS 1.6 Component or Angular, Bootstrap 3 and jQuery libraries.
· 2+ year commercial development experience with web technologies such as HTTP, Web APIs, REST and JSON.
· Strong understanding of S.O.L.I.D. principles, design patterns, best practices, dependency injection, containers, and Responsive Design.
· 2+ years development experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or 2016 T-SQL , Stored Procedure, SSIS, and SSRS.
- Experience in developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC, C#.
- Must have experience in MVC Master detail enter with multi-level of gird and MCV Crystal Reports
- Experience in developing Win Forms applications using .NET (C#)* Experience in HTML5 CSS 5, JS, JQuery, and AJAX.
- Experience in .net framework 3.5/4.5 etc, entity framework and Linq.* Experience in writing SQL and Stored Procedures.
Maintain existing applications built with ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, Angular, etc.
- Develop and maintain complex software systems.
- Perform technical analysis, software design, and peer reviews.
- Provide documentation for implementation, deployment and QA teams.
- Apply sound software engineering processes, including iterative development, unit testing, source code control, inspections, and reviews.
- Learn our business model and understand existing CorVel applications.
- Keep abreast of software development language revisions and technological advances.
Preferred Domain Knowledge
· Point of Sales, Inventory & HRSM
· Financial system
· Payroll & Attendance