Key Areas of Responsibility
· Design, Development and Integration
· Convert requirements to functional requirements to develop software code that is accessible, usable, efficient, re-usable, cost effective, maintainable, reliable and installable.
· Designing and modeling program/code for an integrated software product or system that supports re-use, change and integration of various components.
· Conducting unit tests, tracking problems, and implementing changes to ensure adherence to test plan and functional requirements
· Diagnosing, isolating, and implementing remedies for system failures caused by errors in software code, using knowledge of system characteristics and utilizing software-based system maintenance and tracking tools.
· Perform functional analysis of requirements to determine estimates of resources (people and equipment), size of the software products, efforts, schedules and critical computer resources.
· Establish acceptance criteria and quality goals
· Design & development of appropriate test cases: what and how to test
document changes in software
· Lead analysis and resolution of software issues reported during testing
· Acceptance/Certification & Pilot Support
· Preparation of software for distribution to customers or networks
· Ensure installability through software distribution, full bare-metal installation, local updates
· Support field organization as require during lab installations, certifications, training
· Lead analysis and resolve software issues found during customer acceptance testing.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent accreditation in computer sciences, information systems orsoftware engineering
· Minimum 4 years programming experience in developing client applications, identifying software problems and debugging
· Ideally experience with C++ and C#
· Experience in VB or VB.NET is useful
· Client application development experience as opposed to database application development
· experience is desired
· Technical project leadership experience organizing project resources
· Experience working with Microsoft operating system technology specifically Windows 2000 or Windows XP Pro including one or several off the following: installing and supporting hardware devices and drivers; configuring and troubleshooting network protocols and services including TCP/IP, Internet Information Services, and remote access; managing security Group Policy,
· Encrypting File System (EFS), NTFS permissions.
· Experience developing with Microsoft's .NET Framework
· Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio development tools
· Event-based programming understanding and knowledge
· Experience building and supporting 7x24 resilient or mission critical systems
· Experience creating and leading group presentations, hosting web seminars and publicspeaking
· Experience working in the ATM or kiosk self-service industry
· Experience building or integrating WebServices applications (WebSphere or IIS)
· Experience working with any source control package, including JIRA, Subversion
· Working knowledge of Agile SDLC
TouchPoint (Private) Limited is a leading ATM Hardware and Management Service Provider. With less than 3 years of operations, company has expanded its foot print in Pakistan Banking Market and now delivering service to more than 10 Banks with branches across Pakistan.