- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services; Highlight extra products such as accessories or after-sales service.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales documents; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile as per standard.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
TOYOTA WESTERN MOTORS is a 2,973 sq yd dealership that offers a huge number of new Toyota cars (CKD – Complete knock-down Units & CBU – Complete Build-up Units), 4WDs and used cars for Sale. Our Parts and Accessories Division carries 1,000+ parts at any time, and the Service Department is very well ...Read More