Location: Islamabad Techflo is looking for a Senior Java Developer to manage the software development life cycle of our partner projects. You will manage the lifecycle from planning and prioritizing to testing and release. Your responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules and testing features before release.
This person will be mainly working as a development professional for a leading organization which is based in Singapore. You’re Awesome because you have
- 3+ years of in-depth Java development experience
- Experience developing REST APIs and RESTful Web Services
- Experience with Solr and experience with elastic search is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
- Test-Driven Development experience/exposure with technologies like Junit, Mockito, JMeter or similar
- Experience with CI/CD technologies is a plus (CircleCI, Jenkins etc)
- Strong communication skills in English
- Experience with Devops tools such as Git, Maven, Jenkins and Docker will be a huge plus.
- Hands-on experience on Agile Software practices
- Develop hotfixes for an existing Java Web Application.
- Take initiative where necessary to improve code quality, performance and add features to the system.
- Respond to support tickets according to the SLA.
- Understand and follow CICD paradigm.
- Develop Java Web Applications.
- Help in support and maintenance of web applications.
Expected salary 80k-140k