1) 4-5 years of work experience in QA domain;
2) Strong concepts of C# and Java.
3) Should have hands-on experience working with the CMS (Working experience in Sitecore is a plus).
4) Should aware of the accessibility standards
5) Good concepts of Security testing tools like Acunetix and Performance Testing tools like Jmeter etc.
6) Manage, support and coordinate business and QA aspects of software development activities, including requirement analysis and QA of applications.
7) Hands on experience in any following tool. (Appium, Selenium, Katalon, Cucumber)
8) Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
9) Understanding business requirements and design tests to ensure that the requirements are met;
10) Strong skills in developing testing documentation;
11) Demonstrated experience in testing REST APIs using Postman / SOAP UI or a similar too
12) Knowledge and adherence to the Agile / Scrum work principles
13) Work with different teams to collect necessary information to assure the QA coverage, and also provide feedback on quality issues.
14) Providing accurate time estimates of planned work;
15) Improve existing QA processes to optimize efficiency of the QA and development team.
16) Mentoring Mid and Jr. resources.