JD for Mid-Level QA Engineer (2-3 years):
1) Should have 2+ years of experience with back-end & front-end testing and the ability to read code & develop automated test scripts.
2) Should have experience in back-end API and web services testing.
3) Should have knowledge of Java coding skills.
4) Should have good concepts of automation tools like Appium, Selenium, Katalon, Cucumber, Blazemeter etc., hands-on is a plus.
5) Should have good concepts of Security testing tools like Acunetix and Performance Testing tools like Jmeter etc.
6) Should have strong Oral and written communication skills.
7) Should be able to perform multi-task, triage issues, react well to changes and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
8) Should have working experience on CMS, working in Sitecore is a plus.
9) Should have working experience with JIRA and its customization.
10) Should have to Manage, support and coordinate business and QA aspects of software development activities, including requirement analysis and QA of applications.
11) Should have to research new tools and technologies and evaluate their usefulness for the team / company.
12) Should be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail-orientation is a must.
13) Should aware of the latest HTML and Accessibility standards.