- Providing technical leadership and guidance on project plans and delivery commitments.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of an engineering team. Project planning, milestones/deadlines date definition, task estimation, scope of work assessment, etc.
- Writing high quality code and performing code reviews for the rest of the team.
- Organize and run project status meetings, ensuring timely project deliveries.
- Contribute to documentation such as functional specifications, budget estimates, and timelines.
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Application version control management.
- Run and coordinate QA testing
- Must have developed two or three multilingual applications(RTL)
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Solid Object oriented concepts
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Organization and overseeing team communication with clients: live meetings, email correspondence, reporting, etc.
- Participating in recruitment process, providing input for performance appraisals.
- Understanding client requirements and providing solutions
- Ability to work under stress for time-critical projects
Experience of mobile application development in one or more of the following platforms:
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C & Swift
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc.)
- Developer tools (Xcode), and workflows (both manual memory management and ARC, debugging, profiling, unit testing, continuous integration, provisioning, distributing and submission to the App Store)
- Intimately familiar with iOS design patterns and coding conventions as well as Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and App Store Review Guidelines
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)Familiar with the Android SDK
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Familiar with Eclipse IDE & Android Studio
- Intimately familiar with Android design patterns and coding conventions as well as Android Human Interface Guidelines and Play Store Review Guidelines
Hybrid / HTML5 Application Development:
- Apache Cordova / Phonegap / Ionic
(Please note, this is a Karachi-based position. However, it will require travelling/deployment to our Dubai office as per requirements of projects. Hence, apart from the required technical credentials, people applying for this job must have a valid passport, fluency in English Language as well as willingness to travel/ be deployed to Dubai onsite on project basis.)