The Senior SEO Executive will take an active lead in managing the day to day running of campaigns, supporting the account lead, and implementing strategy. Ensure that assigned projects, websites or internet properties under his influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience. Create the necessary technical architecture of website. Help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives. Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic.
• Provide support to Ecommerce projects with product management, ideation, submission, delivery, and enhancement of the product.
• Proficiency with website analytics software. Knowledge of ecommerce metrics and key-performance indicators.
• Work cooperatively with eCommerce Managers and Team Members
• Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
• Analyze link profile to identify potentially toxic and/or spammy links
• Develop SEO roadmaps, including recommendations on site structure and link opportunities; assess the impact and lead cross-functional coordination of resulting SEO projects
• Monitor overall SEO program success with regards to ranking, indexed pages and backlinks
• Perform competitive analysis and benchmarking and monitor and measure search positioning
• Guide mobile SEO strategy moving forward
• On-Site Optimisation (title tags, meta descriptions, etc.)
• Outreach Strategy and implementation
• Developing an optimization plan
• Making changes necessary to the site and implementing the plan.
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
• Reporting on success and activity to clients
• Liaising with management team
• Geographical targeting and geo search
• Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
• A critical element of this role is to improve rankings for the clients assigned to your portfolio, and deliver reporting on a monthly, bi-weekly or weekly basis.
• Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
• Managing portfolio of clients and improving their search engine optimization by using techniques including such as:
Traffic Digital is a leading digital marketing company of Dubai, UAE, offering people and businesses the opportunity to get the most out of their digital/online presence. We cater exclusively to the IT markets of the Middle East, dealing primarily in following services/solutions: Professional Websit ...Read More