The Social Media Executive would oversee the Social media marketing/advertising strategy of the company. Individual would be responsible for developing the strategy used in online marketing/advertising of a company & client’s products/services, utilizing multiple social media advertising platforms including YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram among others. Additional responsibilities would be to formulate various online promotions and e-mailing campaigns to spread client’s message effectively as well as perform consumer research to discover other ways of reaching customers via the Internet.
Requirements of the Role:
- Experience in strategizing and managing online social media marketing & advertising campaigns.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practices.
- Experience in ecommerce, CMS, Email marketing, and social media.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to quickly understand and resolve issues
- Excellent time management skills, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work for long hours when needed
- Excellent oral and written client communication skills
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word
- Well versed in various Internet community and e-commerce applications
- Develop, implement and manage comprehensive social media advertising/marketing campaigns for clients and company
- Hands-on experience & knowhow of advertising on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms
- Measure, track and analyze the performance of the campaigns
- Collaborate with a wide array of business and technology partners to continuously build and evolve digital communication channels.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- Research new social media opportunities that may benefit the business of company and clients
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly trends in mobile marketing.
- Develop and manage projects, strict adherence to deadlines and budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Clients/partners Communication (Both Written & Oral)
- Expertise in Strategizing and Implementing Social Media Marketing/Advertising campaigns across all social channels including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Expertise in managing overall campaign(s) performance