Important info: Please do not apply for this job, if you haven’t appeared in IELTS test before or reluctant to take IELTS and PTE exam.
· Prior IELTS teaching experience.
· Must have appeared in IELTS/TOFEL exam before OR willing to sit in IELTS exam.
· Should have or can arrange fast and uninterrupted Internet connection.
· Must be willing to learn and sit in PTE test. (All help will be provided)
· Prior PTE experience/knowledge will be an advantage.
· Need to know the tools and techniques together with adequate English knowledge in order to get 7+ bands or equivalent in each of IELTS/PTE module.
· Must be able to work with the students to cover their deficiency and provide weekly/term progress report.
· Plan/track and discuss individual student progress to achieve the required band/ score.
· Should be able to design the courses according to student needs.
· Should have good computer skills.
· Should be able to handle 5-8 students per class with non-Urdu speaking background (International students).
· Must be approachable on phone/mobile in working hours.
· Must be friendly, presentable, loyal, self-starter, and motivated personality.
· Should be excellent content writer.
· Must possess CAN DO ATTITUDE.
In addition to the above requirements IELTS trainer (for Arab Students):
· Must be IELTS teaching experience
· Must be able to communicate with Arabic student.
Apply with confidence and if you fulfil the job requirement.
Please note only EDUCATORS,TRAINERS AND TEACHERS apply for these positions, candidates from other backgrounds i.e.Marketing, Customer service, IT experts, Engineering, HR, Sales etc do not apply and save time.