Working on regional level, the AM Sales will be responsible for bringing new business and for being an instrument to generate new business leads for senior management. He is also expected to assist senior management in retaining the existing business by managing regular contact and cordial relationship with the customers and serving them pro-actively. Follow-up with external and internal customers shall be an added role to perform.
· Prospecting into the corporate market in general and segments/accounts assigned in particular
· Daily visits to active prospects and weekly/fortnightly visits to existing customers and business-partners, as per KPI’s
· Keeping a strong contact and liaison with the external customers and potential buyers as a singular POC from the company and providing them one-window service preferably on pro-active basis
· Maintaining good social contact with the major players of the industry
· Generating new business leads from the prospects and providing means to expand business with the existing customers
· Closing deals independently under management supervision and bringing revenue, as per assigned targets
· Managing all the documentation in a professional manner which revolves round the sales cycle such as conducting presentations, responding to queries, negotiating prices, signing orders and service contracts
· Keeping a close eye on the after-sales support and ensuring error-free, smooth billing by interacting with relevant departments
· Managing contract renewals and retention of business effectively, and handling any disputes efficiently to avoid any recovery issues.
· Assist senior management by providing timely updates from the market and first-hand business intelligence.
· Able to write account plans and manage long-term business relations with major high-value customers
· Must possess excellent communication skills both verbal and non-verbal
· Ability to create and maintain a sound pipeline of potential customers
· Ready to commute and flexible to travel within city, on need basis.
· Must be aggressive and versatile enough to handle multiple tasks at a time. Ability to work under pressure and finish the assigned tasks on time is a mandatory requirement.
· Supporting the Sr. Manager, Sales Manager and other colleagues.