1. Responsible for monitoring and managing overall performance of core projects in respective region.
2. Assure timely and quality delivery of projects and assure all department tasks have been followed as per the Project plan.
3. Effective communication with all functional departments ensuring that the financial objectives are achieved.
4. Responsible for overall creation, tracking and management of processes, policies, metrics and reporting for all domains.
5. Follow up tasks and communication with Internal Departments for Task analysis, status, dependencies and completion and output status report to the reporting line.
6. Assist PMO Head on Routine Tasks, Reporting and Procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for projects progress monitoring, daily progress updates, maintaining Issue logs and ensuring project completion within stipulated time.
- Work in close liaise with the Manager Operations, for vendor handling & resolving running issues.
- Track equipment/material ordering till delivery and escalate delays.
- Track PRs/POs and follow up with concerned department/Owner for approval and share weekly report.
- Track payment status of vendors from Finance and share weekly updates.
- Track Project tasks and deliverables, liaise with relevant department for task status update and completion.
- Follow up of Contracts drafting & finalization with relevant departments till completion.
- Organize meetings (Internal/External) on time to time basis for follow ups.
- Prepare Meeting Minutes and share with task owner for follow up/closure.
- Track Operational issues and follow deployment progress with engineering.
- Meeting with Authorities/Partners for project updates and resolution of critical tasks.
- Permission application with concerned authorities.
- Escalation of critical matters to management.
1. Thorough knowledge of Telecommunications, Project Management, asset management and network construction.
2. Strong documentation skills (Tracking, Project Management System tools utilization, Reporting and project controls).
3. Problem Solving approach.
4. Ability to direct team by setting goals and priorities to facilitate achievement of organizational objectives.
5. Strong computer skills especially MS Office, MS Project.
6. Ability to diagnose issues in work flow and implement remedies.
· EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent. Masters will be an added advantage.
· EXPERIENCE: Minimum 6 - 7 years’ experience in Telecommunication/ISP with at least 3 years’ experience in Project Management.
· CERTIFICATIONS (optional): PMP/ITIL/Prince 2 will be given Preference.