Install and Maintain Electrical and Power Systems in Data Centers / POPs / Co-Location facilities.
· Installation & maintenance of power equipment including but not limited to Rectifiers, Power cabinets, AC/DC DBs, ATS Panel etc.
· Perform AC/DC Load Calculations for Installation of appropriate equipment and cabling
· Perform preventive maintenance of the power equipment.
◦ Diploma Holder in Electronics/Electrical
◦ At least 6+ years of experience on installation & maintenance of power equipment including but not limited to Rectifiers, Power cabinets, AC/DC DBs, ATS Panel etc.
- Understanding of Power standards understanding (AC/DC)
- Understanding of Telecom Standards, Power ratings, Cable Routing, Mesh Management, Quality etc.
- Knowledge on Genset system & operations and can supervise vendors for troubleshooting.
- Capable of calculating and evaluating electrical Loads (AC/DC) and Earthing etc.
- Capable of designing and evaluating power mesh/layout.
- Hands on experience on electrical/electronic meters and power gauges.
- Experience of Power swap (Live network).
- Can work on computer/desktop and hands on experience on MS Outlook, MS Office (Excel/Word) and power point.
Work Indoors and Outdoors with High Voltage Power Systems with high risk of electrical shock.
Able to perform multi-tasking and work under pressure to meet company timelines. Able to work both indoors and outdoors.