Responsible for the daily monitoring network, systems and applications health, security and capacity.
· Proactively monitoring IP/GPON network using NMS and other tools.
· Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts, events or issues.
· Troubleshoot layer2/3 issues on real-time.
· Configurations of routers/switches/OLTs/ONTs.
· Coordinating with third-party vendors, customer contacts, or other teams.
· Carefully track and document all issues and resolutions in detail.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule.
1. Should have sound knowledge of Networks, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, TCP, OSI Layers.
2. Should have sound knowledge of GPON (Gigabit Passive Optical Networks) OLT (Optical Line Terminal) & ONT (Optical Network Terminal).
3. CCNA/CCNP or HCNA/HCNP is an added advantage.
EDUCATION: Bachelors (Engineering/Computer Science).
EXPERIENCE: 2-3 years.