Responsible for the daily monitoring network, systems and applications health, security and capacity.
· Proactively monitoring IP/GPON network using NMS and other tools.
· Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts, events or issues.
· Troubleshoot layer2/3 issues on real-time.
· Configurations of routers/switches/OLTs/ONTs.
· Coordinating with third-party vendors, customer contacts, or other teams.
· Carefully track and document all issues and resolutions in detail.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule.
1. Should have sound knowledge of Networks, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, TCP, OSI Layers.
2. Should have sound knowledge of GPON (Gigabit Passive Optical Networks) OLT (Optical Line Terminal) & ONT (Optical Network Terminal).
3. CCNA/CCNP or HCNA/HCNP is an added advantage.
EDUCATION: Bachelors (Engineering/Computer Science).
EXPERIENCE: 2-3 years.
Transworld: Pakistans backbone for international connectivity Transworld is a joint venture of Orascom Telecom Holding, Saif Group and Omzest Group of Oman and is Pakistans premier Internet and international connectivity provider. We have built our reputation providing reliable backhaul connectivity ...Read More