1. This position will be responsible for execution of sales activities on ground level in an assigned area for direct channel to ensure that assigned sale targets are achieved.
1. Assist to sell various TES products for organization and ensure optimal level of pre-sales and after sale services
2. Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
3. Manage selling of various products in professional manner.
4. Planning daily calls and visits to ensure achievement against targets
5. Monitor all sale leads and ensure timely response to all queries.
6. Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detail quote for all required information.
7. Maintain and update knowledge on all company products and services.
8. Maintain knowledge on all competitor products and services and analyze all advantages and disadvantages for various products.
9. Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources.
10. Documents and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
11. Manage various documents & forms for all sales sources efficiently.
Participate in all departmental meetings and provide training for same.
1. Selling skills
2. Target Achievement
3. Visibility Management
4. Accounts Management (SME)
· EDUCATION: Bachelors (2 years or more)
- EXPERIENCE: Min 2 years of direct sales experience preferably in Teleco/data selling environment with Proven background in meeting/exceeding sale targets
· CERTIFICATIONS (optional):
· TRAININGS (optional):
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Convincing & selling skills
· Communication skills
· Problem solving skills
· Team player
· Customer Services
· Door to door selling
· Out-door sale activities
· Mall activities