TransLinguist is currently recruiting for an Accounts & Finance Officer with excellent English communication skills and relevant qualification in Accounting. A typical day at work for the person would include:
- Coordinating with the sales team to prepare estimates and invoices using QuickBooks
- Coordinate cheque collections and deposits.
- Follow-up with clients for payment of outstanding invoices.
- Prepare and maintain ageing reports on MS Excel.
- Print, scan, and file accounting records.
- Any other task assigned by the Directors of the company
- Handle Accounts Payables and Receivables.
- Maintain records of business costs, such as labour and material.
- Check invoices & purchase orders for inaccuracies.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger.
- Handle general accounts queries.
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Protects the company’s value by keeping the information confidential.
knowledge of QuickBooks is a requirement.
Experience of UK & UAE Accounting will be preferred