An International organization is looking to hire a Project Manager for it's fundraising campaign for its Islamabad office.
This is an urgent hiring. Selection of candidates can be immediate based on candidates profile.
· Lead fundraising initiatives to secure funding from various funding agencies and donors.
· Organizing meetings with potential donors to secure funding, ensuring all arrangements for meetings are made.
· Maintaining records of all partners, organizations, donor agencies.
· Strengthen networking and coordination with relevant local structures (e.g. CSOs, I/NGOs and Government Departments, Media, Faith leaders, local faith communities etc.)
· Contribute in fundraising through the preparation of quality applications/proposals, reports for submission to local/international funding partners.
· Contribute in identification of areas and strategies for needed modifications in existing project plans to improve project performance.
· Contribute in documenting best practices, results and lessons learned from the project interventions.
· Provide support to visitors and visiting delegations as necessary.
· The Project Manager will keep the CEO and board of directors updated with all fundraising successes and new initiatives.
· Good understanding of local context, culture, vulnerable groups, and underlying socio-politico-economic situation.
· Relevant experience at least 5 to 7 years in fund raising project proposals, budget and reports writing skills.
· Preferable knowledge/understanding and experience of advocacy campaign.
· The Project Manager needs to be comfortable in dealing with the public.
· The candidate should be extroverted.
· The candidate should be skilled in the use of word, excel and PowerPoint programs.
· Excellent communication skills. Communicating/meeting with potential donors in person and via phone, should be able to explain program details effectively and efficiently in an effort to raise funds.
· Moreover, they must be able to communicate effectively and eloquently and be up to date on social, political, newsworthy topics in order to engage in meaningful conversations with potential donors.
Travel House (registered with SECP) is running the International concentration of Inbound Call center in Pakistan since 2003. The main areas of operation of the company are related to Travel & Tourism Industry specifically in providing consultancy & Book clients with E-Ticketing & offering best suit ...Read More