A 'Technical Support Executive’ is required who should be able to troubleshoot and identify complex network and hardware issues. Candidate should have relevant experience in Window based desktop support, installation, configuration, troubleshooting skills.
Candidates with personal conveyance (bike) and DAE-IT will be preferred.
- Maintain and configure the network functioning
- Install & configure windows server 2003 & 2008 & active directory
- Maintain server and network infrastructure performance
- Visit clients on support calls•History of providing level of customer service.
- Provide support to existing clients and travel agencies on demand
- Ability to work on Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista and Windows 7, 8
- Setup and Maintain Active Directory, Exchange, Print Server
- Ability to setup and troubleshoot handheld devices.
- Installation and updating of Office Data/Web server
- Ability to manage all domain registration and hosting
- Ability of Installation and configuration of DSL Modem
- Installation and configuration of Wireless Routers