We are looking for technically savvy, highly motivated, innovative, and strategic thinker who is interested in an opportunity to fast-track their careers in information management. The focus of this role entails assisting clients with business intelligence (BI) related database design and data modelling. The individual will be expected to work with clients across multiple markets and industries often playing several different roles within a project lifecycle.
- Excellent requirements gathering and communication skills are a must.
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance with respect to data warehousing best practices and attention to quality documentation within large and mid-market organizations.
- Manage both internal and external resources, timelines, and milestones across a vertical set of industries.
- Provide overall thought leadership to organizations with regards to creative data profiling and integration recommendations.
- Responsible for designing and implementing detailed data warehouse models and data mappings.
- Completely manage the development lifecycle.
- Perform performance optimization and tuning on new and/or existing data warehouse implementations.
- Provide detailed documentation, end user training and knowledge-transfer services to customers.
- Develop and maintain expertise in advanced and/or emerging data warehouse and analytical information technologies.
- Continue professional and technical growth through corporate and personnel initiatives.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Science, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a data architecture role on Microsoft Platform.
- Practical experience using ETL tool (SSIS or other).
- Ability to write complex DAX statements.
- Working knowledge of modeling tools in addition to hands-on experience with business intelligence tools.
- Excellent data profiling abilities.
- Expert knowledge of SQL and related SQL procedure languages.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills.
- Experience in managing data warehouse project and lifecycle initiatives.
- Willing to travel locally and abroad.
Nice to have requirements:
- Subject matter expertise on HCM or Financial Services
- OLAP experience.
- Knowledge/experience of Cloud/Azure based solution.
- Hand on experience on PowerBI