• Design, develop, and document data warehouse databases.
• Integration using XML and JSON file by using ODI
• Independently design, develop and document dashboards, reports and analytical tools.
• Gather and analyse business requirements and user specifications for new or modified functionality.
• Independently design, code, test, debug and document ETL modules and processes.
• Provide technical assistance to users and monitor performance of BI systems.
• Create/maintain documentation to describe module logic and development processes.
• Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math or similar major
• 3-5 years developing Oracle Business Intelligence Systems (OBIEE and ODI)
• Knowledge of data visualization tools (Oracle Data Visualizer)
• Experience in the financial services or insurance industry is preferred
• Familiarity with data warehouse design, dimensional modelling and implementation
• Fluency with concepts like cubes, star schema, fact, dimension
• Proficiency with reports, dashboards and other analytical tool design/creation/maintenance
• Experience with ETL design, development and processing
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proficient with SQL
• Debugging and trouble-shooting expertise
• Good time management abilities
• Experience designing conceptual, logical, and physical data models.
TreeHouse Consultancy is an information technology solutions company that provides high-end IT solutions for individual needs of its customers, both in the public as well as the private sector. The individuals behind TreeHouse Consultancy consist of a team of professionals well-versed in the field o ...Read More