This is a very exciting opportunity to work alongside the founding members of an organization to establish and scale a truly innovative Digital Affordable-Housing Green Mortgage Bank, that strives to become the benchmark of how to galvanize social development and transform societies within a short period of time.
- Pakistan is faced with a housing shortage of 10 million currently growing by 1 million every year.
- The population, 80% without a bank account, has been starved off house financing solutions for years.
- Pakistan’s housing finance-GDP ratio is one of the lowest in the world – 0.25% (South Asia: 3%, Bangladesh: 3%, India: 11%).
- Trellis’ mission is to fill this gap by providing affordable green mortgage solutions to low and middle income groups in Pakistan.
- This is expected to significantly boost financial inclusion, home ownership and economic activity in the country.
- The senior management team has a combined experience of over 50 years in international banking, hedge funds, capital markets and financial technology.
- As a new company, we need self-motivated, driven generalists with senior-level experience. For driven individuals, this role provides a unique opportunity to grow rapidly and work with many types of technologies.
- We will heavily rely on cloud-native, open source technologies with the intent to give back and make a difference.
- In addition to supporting our business needs, you will have the chance to have a public impact on multiple open source communities making technology more accessible to all.
- Deployment and management of company devices (Windows 10 and Android work profiles)
- Administrator for Office365
- Manage user and group access to SuiteCRM and core banking systems
- Manage user and group access to JIRA
- Perform backup and disaster recovery procedures
- Extend SuiteCRM through the addition of custom fields
- Minimal on-call will be required as our business primarily operates during the Pakistan workday
- Opportunities to assist with DevOps, cloud infrastructure management, and operational task automation using Python
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience as an IT administrator, system administrator, or equivalent
- IT help desk background supporting users with IT adoption
- Windows and Android device management experience
- Microsoft Active Directory administration
- Office365 and Sharepoint administration
- CRM or ERP administration
- Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills (English)
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
Desirable Skills and Experience
- AWS cloud experience
- OpenVPN administration experience
- SAML-based SSO (e.g. Okta)
- Version control with git
- Python Scripting
- Performing Security audits and penetration testing on internal and external systems
- Task management with JIRA
- Trellis offers a competitive compensation scheme as well as an opportunity for quick progression subject to performance
- Provident fund, Gratuity & Health Insurance covered
- Trellis is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer & highly encourages applications from all facets of society.
- We respect and seek to empower individuals and support diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
- Employment is decided solely based on qualifications, merit and business need.
- We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation.
- If you’re looking to build your career as part of a team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.