Trellis Housing Finance Limited
This is a very exciting opportunity to work alongside the founding members of an organization to establish and scale a truly innovative Digital Affordable-Green Housing Finance Company which strives to become the benchmark of how to galvanize social development and transform societies within a short period of time.
Trellis Financial is looking for a bright, well-rounded and ambitious individual who can take on a broad role in helping it set up operations in Pakistan.
- Pakistan is faced with a housing shortage of 10 million currently growing by 1 million every year.
- The population, 80% without a bank account, has been starved off house financing solutions for years.
- Pakistan’s housing finance-GDP ratio is one of the lowest in the world – 0.25% (South Asia: 3%, Bangladesh: 3%, India: 11%).
- Trellis’ mission is to fill this gap by providing affordable green mortgage solutions to low and middle income groups in Pakistan.
- This is expected to significantly boost financial inclusion, home ownership and economic activity in the country.
- The senior management team has a combined experience of over 50 years in international banking, hedge funds, capital markets and financial technology.
Relationship Manager -Housing Finance
Description and Key Responsibilities:
- Develop marketing strategies to promote Trellis Housing Finance Products to corporate or commercial clients for their employees and manage any relationships for the entire product lifecycle.
- Develop and manage the relationship with all types of vendors (solar, housing, business process outsourcing, water, waste management etc.)
- Provide training to internal and external stakeholders on products and the Trellis policies and procedures AND on required platforms (LMS, CRM, etc)
- Oversee the processing of centralized mortgage loans and other financial activities to ensure due process, accuracy and accountability are followed.
- Work alongside the management to raise awareness amongst the masses about house financing through field work on marketing campaigns, roadshows.
- Assist in product operations and in drafting all documentation associated with running products (swim lanes, standard operating procedures, approval and escalation matrices, exception process management).
- Help in the design and setting up of the infrastructure of the company from a platform execution, testing and roll-out perspective of new features (UAT Testing, technical writing)
- Create senior management business presentations, pitchbooks, MIS needed to drive key-decision making.
- Assist with administrative tasks - organization of meetings & events, minute taking & follow up on agenda
- Develop and enforce sound policies and structures for the growth of the company.
- Create and implement long term business plan to ensure continuity of business operations in the long run.
- Ensure client data is protected from the public and secured against fraud by enforcing access rights and verification levels.
- Develop financial back up plans to protect business operations in the event of major crises.
- Perform research and data collection on an ad-hoc basis. Manage the initial marketing phase and customer survey.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree from any discipline (minimum GPA 3.0 or equivalent)
- Work experience: 2-3 years of work experience (no specific sector experience required)
- Basic knowledge of economics and housing finance
- Languages: Fluent in English, Urdu & any additional regional languages preferred
- Trellis offers a competitive compensation scheme as well as an opportunity for quick progression subject to performance
- Participation in the company share option scheme
- Travel allowance
- Provident fund, Gratuity & Health Insurance covered
Trellis is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer & highly encourages applications from all facets of society.
We respect and seek to empower individuals and support diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Employment is decided solely on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.