RLTSquare is seeking a Magento Developer who will be responsible for the development and implementation of scalable yet high performing Magento eCommerce stores and marketplaces.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Development and deployment of project applications as per the client specifications.
- Development of custom Magento modules, plugins and extensions.
- Implementation of payment gateways in both Magento 1.x and Magento 2.x.
- Integration with CRM, ERP and other third-party software.
- Collaboration with team members with an agile mindset.
- BS degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science, from a renowned institute.
- 3-5 years experience in development of eCommerce solutions using Magento.
- Well versed with Magento’s code structure, architecture, hierarchy, and components.
- Clear understanding of MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- WordPress hands-on experience will be added advantage
- Entirely Magento Centric Environment and Teams
- Leaves (Annual + Casual), can be encashed
- Certification reimbursement
- Medical Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Monthly Bonus
- Annual Increments
- Away Days
- Special Leaves on overtime