We at Tribech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. are seeking a developer responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework.
Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Translate design specification into functional game
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Experience in developing Hyper casual games will be a plus
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Experience with game physics and particle systems
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests