The Product Manager is responsible for ensuring the success of products/services (assigned to him/her) in terms of sales quota achievement, further ensure product/services specific sales, marketing and customer service objectives are achieved by acting as the product/service leader within the company.
In addition, for assigned vendors would act a focal person to coordinate/support all the sales team, customer and company requirements.
· Develop and maintain knowledge and expertise on all aspects of the product/service. Subsequently, deliver product/service knowledge and trainings internally to sales teams and externally to customers.
· Go-to-market plan development and execution to ensure the sales target are met
· Developing annual, quarterly and monthly sales plans/revenue forecasts and in conjunction set out a marketing plan
· Executing and ensuring success of the sales plans and marketing plans through close coordination with LoBs
· Sales account plan to profile, identify, approach and qualify potential customers in south region resulting in new income for company to an agreed target, to increase year on year
· Executing pre-sales activities like demo, presentation, product sizing, licensing, helping customer prepare RFPs/Tenders
· Actively and successfully manage end-end sales process directly and indirectly including but not limited to opportunity identification, product positioning/pitch, opportunity qualification, competition insight, proposal submissions, negotiation & deal closing.
· Accountable for client proposals, contracts, PoC coordination and any other activities required as per customer need.
· Close coordination with product development team for product/service improvement strategy and roadmap, through constant customer requirement gathering, comprehensive market knowledge, insight of latest industry trends, insight of latest technology updates and competitor knowledge.
· Maintain an updated sales funnel for the opportunities, leads etc. and log progress on continual basis on CRM
Skills & Qualification:
· Preferably IT Graduate, followed by MBA in Sales/Marketing
· Strong technical IT Security background, and knowledge is mandatory
· Strong planning, communication and interpersonal skills
· 3-4 years prior sales and marketing experience in IT/IT Security is mandatory
· Proven track record of sales target achievement
· Must have experience crafting and presenting effective technical and commercial proposals, delivering technical presentations and strong demonstrations skills