The Product Manager is responsible for ensuring the success of products/services (assigned to him/her) in terms of sales quota achievement, further ensure product/services specific sales, marketing and customer service objectives are achieved by acting as the product/service leader within the company.
In addition, for assigned vendors would act a focal person to coordinate/support all the sales team, customer and company requirements.
· Develop and maintain knowledge and expertise on all aspects of the product/service. Subsequently, deliver product/service knowledge and trainings internally to sales teams and externally to customers.
· Go-to-market plan development and execution to ensure the sales target are met
· Developing annual, quarterly and monthly sales plans/revenue forecasts and in conjunction set out a marketing plan
· Executing and ensuring success of the sales plans and marketing plans through close coordination with LoBs
· Sales account plan to profile, identify, approach and qualify potential customers in south region resulting in new income for company to an agreed target, to increase year on year
· Executing pre-sales activities like demo, presentation, product sizing, licensing, helping customer prepare RFPs/Tenders
· Actively and successfully manage end-end sales process directly and indirectly including but not limited to opportunity identification, product positioning/pitch, opportunity qualification, competition insight, proposal submissions, negotiation & deal closing.
· Accountable for client proposals, contracts, PoC coordination and any other activities required as per customer need.
· Close coordination with product development team for product/service improvement strategy and roadmap, through constant customer requirement gathering, comprehensive market knowledge, insight of latest industry trends, insight of latest technology updates and competitor knowledge.
· Maintain an updated sales funnel for the opportunities, leads etc. and log progress on continual basis on CRM
Skills & Qualification:
· Preferably IT Graduate, followed by MBA in Sales/Marketing
· Strong technical IT Security background, and knowledge is mandatory
· Strong planning, communication and interpersonal skills
· 3-4 years prior sales and marketing experience in IT/IT Security is mandatory
· Proven track record of sales target achievement
· Must have experience crafting and presenting effective technical and commercial proposals, delivering technical presentations and strong demonstrations skills
Trillium Information Security Systems is the regions's first full spectrum Information Assurance focused company! The passion to deliver the best Information Assurance services with solid in-house knowledge back-up, stems from our uniquely qualified and experienced top management. We boast the stro ...Read More